Apparently, no family with a toddler in the greater Baltimore area was willing to miss it either. I doubt the main draw for any of them were the Dickens artifacts, however. Nevertheless, by the time we got to the back of the line, the wait was nearly two hours. We decided to skip the "Christmas in October" experience, but we did get to see the museum for free.
The museum is a converted train station and rail yard, so it's absolutely massive inside:
It's filled with old trains, many of which kids (of all ages) can climb on:
And what would a trip out and about be without a little grammatical error? Overused quotation marks have always been some of my "favorites":
2 comments:
I wish you could have seen the Dickens artifacts. I wonder if they came from the house? I've always wanted to send for the other tea pot that I coveted. I just might do that yet.
I bad grammar and punctuation makes me sorrowful. WHY do they do that? I still don't understand.
(Matt looks good as a conductor. Somehow that seems appropriate.)
I'm assuming you've already seen this site, but I had to pass it along just in case. It's good for a laugh!
http://www.unnecessaryquotes.com/
Post a Comment