I was lucky enough to celebrate my milestone birthday with Kris, who was also turning 30, and Mary, who is a wee child of 28:
In honor of our milestones, we celebrated with an assortment of old-people favorites, from mashed potatoes and Jello to our signature "coffeetini" cocktail (modeled here with Jessica who made the journey from Pittsburgh for the big bash):
Matt also got us some headwear that he thought would be appropriate (if not for a birthday party, then for next year's American Gothic-inspired Halloween costume):

And I don't remember the last time I had a cake with my name on it (Thanks, Arjun!):
Thank you, Mary and Kris, for making my 30th birthday 30 times as fun and 30 times as memorable.
(And thank you for the photos, Arjun!)
2 comments:
1. What in the heck is a "coffeetini?" and 2. Who would have thought that crying, wet, loud baby would have turned out so beautifully?
It's been wonderful! Love you.
There is a photo missing, isn't there?
Post a Comment