Because most of our friends and family live elsewhere, Matt and I spent a lot of time packing and shipping Christmas presents over the past couple weeks. After a particularly disastrous shipping experience last year, Matt became concerned with shipping safety this year. Add to that the fact that we were shipping some bottles, and he was downright obsessed. He started squirreling away packing peanuts, spare styrofoam, you name it. He urged me to be sure I didn't throw away any packing materials that came our way.
So when a colleague sent an email last week advertising "A few" available packing peanuts, I went to his classroom quickly to claim them. Little did I know that his definition of "a few" was either questionable or intentionally dubious:

Those aren't two huge bags of packing peanuts, but rather one giant bag stuffed inside a smaller bag. Even after we sent packages all over the country...

our bag of packing peanuts didn't look any smaller:

In fact, I think it may have grown.
1 comment:
Was Matt thrilled or what? I can see him being totally ecstatic over those bags of p.p.'s. It's amazing how easily some people are satisfied! :)
Post a Comment