Especially when Barley is stalking something (usually something ridiculous like a plastic bag or pile of snow), Matt has always said that he looks just like a Star Wars AT-AT. Not having committed the movies to memory as he had, I had no idea what he was talking about (forgive me, Anna, Cara, and any other Star Wars junkies).
Then, when we had some down time over this lovely holiday break, I finally had time to do a side-by-side comparison. Per usual, Matt was right:
We still love you, Barley...AT-AT legs and all.
3 comments:
Nice. He does look like the AT AT thing.
It's nice that he doesn't have those pointy things coming out of his nose!
Barley does look like an All Terrain Armored Transport (AT-AT)!
I always loved the AT-ATs, even though they worked for the bad guys.
Feyds, "the AT AT thing," really?
Post a Comment