Our neighbor has a license plate that reads "RUAFRK2." Every time we walk by it, I have to wonder if the driver realizes how ambiguous this seemingly clever message really is.
Perhaps it means, "I have another car in which I am a freak. This is an additional freak car."
Or does it mean, "I'm a freak, and I hope you're one as well"?
If both answers didn't frighten me so much, I'd ring the bell and ask.
2 comments:
Personalized license plates are a pet peeve of mine. They are never good. Just the other day I saw PINKGAL. It was a dude driving, and his passengers were all dudes. PINKGAL - think things through next time.
The ONLY--O N L Y--personalized plate that I thought was at all creative was 10SNE1. I find that the rest of them are quite tiresome and ostentatious! I agree with Bel's mom!
Post a Comment