I recently saw a second in what seems to be a new series on ridiculous license plates. They're just so self-serving and perplexing. I'm as mystified by the people who choose to display such vanity as I am by the puzzling plates themselves.
This plate read "2BBLESS," and it has had me perplexed ever since.
Was the driver telling us to frequent bed and breakfasts less frequently?
Does she enjoy a place called "Bobbles," and does she want to go there?
Or, as was my first instinct, is she just too boobless?
3 comments:
To be blessed?
. . .or to paraphrase Hamlet, "To be, be less!" I like that.
To be blessed would be a great option, but there's no -ed ending on the plate. Someone else suggested tubeless, which is also a great suggestion.
Maybe this is why people get vanity plates: to make other people insane trying to figure it out.
Post a Comment