Most women have one great love affair. I have two.
Congrats! You will make the perfect mother!! :)
Congrats you guys!!!
YAY!!! :o) Congratulations!
Yay! That's the big news I was hoping to see! Congratulations!
YAY!!!! Congratulations Rachel!! I'm so happy for you! :)
WOOHOO! So excited for you!!!
Yeaha!!!!! Im super exited!!!!! i ment SUPER EXITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonderful news, Rachel (& Matt!) What a lucky kid!!! Big congrats!
Congratulations! Matt had filled us in that you were trying last time we talked so glad to hear it took! When are you due?
Congratulations Rachel!!!
We had our fingers crossed and we're super excited for you guys. Also, your blog is hilarious. I can't believe you rick-rolled your 10th graders!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Congrats! You will make the perfect mother!! :)
Congrats you guys!!!
YAY!!! :o) Congratulations!
Yay! That's the big news I was hoping to see! Congratulations!
YAY!!!! Congratulations Rachel!! I'm so happy for you! :)
WOOHOO! So excited for you!!!
Yeaha!!!!! Im super exited!!!!! i ment SUPER EXITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonderful news, Rachel (& Matt!) What a lucky kid!!! Big congrats!
Congratulations! Matt had filled us in that you were trying last time we talked so glad to hear it took! When are you due?
Congratulations Rachel!!!
We had our fingers crossed and we're super excited for you guys. Also, your blog is hilarious. I can't believe you rick-rolled your 10th graders!
Post a Comment