Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nuggets of Matt Brilliance

Matt and I are not big dessert eaters.  Matt especially dislikes anything that's too sweet.  So even when I make a pie or a cake, we always end up throwing at least a quarter of it away.  The other day Matt was lamenting the mold that had grown on a Baltimore Peach Cake I made just days before.

Matt: It's totally impossible for two people to eat an entire cake.  Impossible.

Rachel: Well, it's not possible for us, but maybe for some---

Matt: Impossible!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Not only is it possible, it has been done in this household. On multiple occasions.

Brianne said...

He's obviously never been to our house.

Kate Bladow said...

He hasn't met my brother, who can eat a pumpkin pie in one sitting.

carolmom said...

HOW does Matt think that a little thing like a whole cake would deter many people? Goodness! He's never been with Craig when he goes after the refrigerator! :)