Monday, November 17, 2008

Fireside Chats

I'm a huge FDR fan, and it doesn't take a genius to realize that I'm a bit of an Obama fan, too. So I'm loving the marriage of the originator of the weekly presidential address (i.e., the fireside chat) with the king of YouTube (1,800 Obama videos on YouTube have been viewed more than 110 million times).

The fireside chat comes to YouTube. What a great time to be alive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe this man? Articulate. Intelligent. Insightful. How incredibly lucky we are to have him as our leader. It still hasn't registered yet. Maybe it's all those years of hoping and years of not believing it actually could happen. Well, I am ready to roll up my sleeves and get going again. 1964 here we come!

Marketing Mama said...

That's pretty cool - I hadn't seen that yet. Thanks for sharing! :)