There was something missing from this year's Super Bowl. I heard there were fewer sponsors this year, fewer glitzy Hollywood parties, and less money spent in general on Super Bowl XLIII than in years past. Whatever it was, I just wasn't into the big game.
I was, however, very interested in Puppy Bowl V. Matt went to a friend's house to watch the game, and Barley and I stayed home to grade papers and write lesson plans. Barley's ears perked up every time one of the puppies barked or yelped. Personally, I loved the addition of the doggie spectators, but I could do without the kitty halftime show.
I was also more entertained by this year's commercials than I have been previously. Without a doubt, I enjoyed the commercials more than the game, though I always swore I wouldn't ever become one of those people. These were some of my favorites:
4 comments:
I love how 2 of the 3 are Pepsi ads! Gee..you're not your fathers daughter, are you?!
I still like the Clydesdales. I was so glad that the "Team Clydesdale" won for best commercial this year!
I enjoyed all of these...however, I laughed the most at the Career Builder ad. Must have something to do with my (former) unemployment predicament.
Ummm, seriously??? Not one of you watched my Steelers? This was an exciting game people! Oh my goodnes. I'm so disappointed.
Post a Comment