Friday, February 20, 2009

Still laughing about the boron

One of the benefits of Matt's current status as full-time student is that he sends me a "funny link of the day" email. Sadly, this has become one of the highlights of my day. Some of them are ridiculous or just plain stupid, but some of them keep me laughing for hours. This recent one is a great example:



I'm still laughing.

And in case you're curious, this is the original article that sparked the rant.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE CONAN!! Why must he move to the same time as Letterman??!!

Anonymous said...

Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium, Berylium, Boron, Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen, fluorine, neon, sodium, aluminum, magnesium, (oops!) magnesium, aluminum, silicon. . . that'a as far as I can remember from chemistry in high school. Conan does do a good job on the boron, though! And, truly, shame on the Times!

Rebecca said...

That is truly awesome.