Monday, March 16, 2009

My Little Shoes

One of my favorite stores in Baltimore is Ma Petite Shoe, a wonderful hybrid of shoes and chocolate. Aside from the delightful play on words ("mon petit chou" is a French expression which literally means "my little cabbage," but is a term of endearment), Ma Petite Shoe has some of the cutest shoes I've ever seen.

They're a tad pricy, so I only have one pair of Ma Petite Shoes (for now!), but I get compliments on them every time I wear them. It's a shame that a mere photo can't do them justice.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...talk about a store that has women pegged. If only they could also incorporate "bad driving," and changing who your "best friend forever" is every other year or so, they'd really hit the nail on the head.

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are really cute! It looks like they really are fun. Enjoy one of life's little luxuries like men's itching and scratching, understanding little more than sports and monosyllabic conversation, eh? :-)

Rebecca said...

Are they comfortable? The best thing in the world are cute shoes that are also comfortable. That combo is hard to come by and is well worth the money.

Those are adorable, Rachel. Next time I come visit, we are definitely going shoe shopping.

Rachel said...

C, if they did have a store like that for men, it would never get any business. None of them would know where to find it, and they'd never stop to ask for directions.

They're very comfortable, Rebecca. They don't have a lot of traction, though, so sometimes I slip a bit on school floors. Come visit any time! Please!

Anna said...

Those are SOOOO cute. So Rachie.