A couple weeks ago, Matt and I went to a murder mystery party. It was great to reconnect with friends we hadn't seen in a while, but it was especially fun to play dress-up again:
I was a British romance novelist in love with a chocolate tycoon and Matt was an American boxer with poor hygiene and poorer manners.
p.s. The fur was fake and Matt was the murderer.
3 comments:
Is Matt dressed up? He looks normal there. Maybe he normally looks like a murderer. Or a bum (with a beard).
Rebecca, I thought the same thing. Goodness! Those murder mysteries are SO much fun! What was the title of yours?
I'll have you both know that is an older-than-usual flannel fresh from Good Will. You'll also notice the V-neck shirt, which Matt never wears, to show off his chest hair.
The title was "Death by Chocolate."
Post a Comment