Matt and I are gearing up for Earth Day next week (more about our big plans later), and in the process we've discovered this wonderful company that takes environmentalism to a new level. They take old pop bottles and transform them into containers for hand soap, household cleaners and other products. Since the "Three R's" are listed in order of benefit to the environment (first reduce, then reuse, then recycle), I love the idea of reuse on a grand scale. Of course, if I find out that the company ships these bottles 10,000 miles for cleaning and processing, I hereby renege the company's aforementioned environmental wonderfulness.Be sure to visit the company's website and sign the petition to bring their products to a Target or grocery store near you.
3 comments:
Why would someone leave a note like that on a blog about Earth day? Duh! To quote a famous Simpson--not Jessica.
Isn't there anywhere in the US that could do the cleaning? Good grief!
I love this! Great idea!
Hey, what did the jackass comment? I didn't get to see it before you deleted it. Can you email it to me? I'm dying of curiosity.
Post a Comment