Most women have one great love affair. I have two.
Friday, June 5, 2009
The Twins...brought to you by LG?
A friend of ours was in Korea not long ago. While he was there, he saw the Twins play. No, not those Twins. The Korean baseball team with the same name and somewhat-copyright-infringing logo.
These guys may not be Joe Mauer and Justin Morneau, but I think I'd still be a fan of the "LG Twins" if I lived in Korea: ...even if they do think cheerleaders are a necessary element of baseball:
4 comments:
carolmom
said...
Baseball cheerleaders? Seriously? I can't believe that even your father would think that was appropriate (or necessary).
Interesting about the name rip-off. We have cheerleaders for basketball and football - I wonder why we don't have them for baseball now that I think about it. Or hockey. Hmmm.
We had hockey cheerleaders in high school. That was Duluth, though, so they were probably trying to make up for the short football season. That gave those girls more time to don those cute skirts.
4 comments:
Baseball cheerleaders? Seriously? I can't believe that even your father would think that was appropriate (or necessary).
Oh disgusting.
Interesting about the name rip-off. We have cheerleaders for basketball and football - I wonder why we don't have them for baseball now that I think about it. Or hockey. Hmmm.
We had hockey cheerleaders in high school. That was Duluth, though, so they were probably trying to make up for the short football season. That gave those girls more time to don those cute skirts.
Post a Comment