I share this clip for no other reason than to provide a sneak glimpse into the bizarre relationship my sister and I have. Every year for Christmas, she finds me the most obnoxious (she knows that's a compliment), animatronic gift imaginable. I've gotten everything from a flying bird or a bouncing frog to a mechanical gerbil in its own exercise ball. I won't even get into the enormous vibrating pickle she gave me last year. Let's just say there was more than one gaping face around the tree on Christmas Eve.
One year, she presented me with a plush version of this:
Imagine that in stuffed animal form, hopping up and down in the middle of your living room. Yes, that was my Christmas. And that is why I love my sister.
4 comments:
I still laugh at that cow! Somehow all the others, while incredibly, wonderfully obnoxious, still never come close to that mad cow!
Don't worry, this year I am going to try to match the glory of the cow and, now, eyeless Chicken!
Ah yes, those are my girls!
OMG, that is so funny. I love how the udder bounces around. I think I know how that feels.
Post a Comment