I begin the last semester of my Master's degree this week. In fact, I began writing this post while sitting in a course called "Applications of Multimedia." Yes, it's that challenging.
In the days before this course began, our instructor sent us an email with directions to our class. She gave us the wrong room number, and I ended up in the same room where I had my very first class at Notre Dame. I talked with that class's instructor and learned that she was teaching that same course that began my journey over two years ago.
When I found my way to the correct classroom downstairs and settled in, I thought of the people in the classroom upstairs, beginning the same journey to teacher certification and advanced degree that I started in that same room. I was envious of the excitement and anticipation they were likely feeling, but I wouldn't have traded places with them for anything.
1 comment:
Oh, yes. The end is wonderful. How exciting, my dear. Interesting how the mistake led you into that great big circle of thought. :)
Post a Comment