Most weekends, my wonderful husband bakes the bread that we eat throughout the upcoming week. He kneads it by hand, tries all sorts of different recipes and even buys special grains from a little organic market down the road. To quote one of my nuns: "Wow. Where did you find him?"


Last weekend, Matt had a bit of help
baking tasting his bread. Really, we shouldn't be surprised anymore when Barley counter surfs and eats goodies that we leave out, especially after the way he was eyeing the most recent delectable temptation last night:
5 comments:
My grand-dog is wonderful! Look how he guards the food! Isn't he talented? Other people share pictures of their grandkids. I can talk about my wonderful grand-dog. They look at me very strangely.
I think you should make a loaf of bread that is super spicy. One that no human would ever want to eat. Teach the dog that it isn't cool to counter surf. HAHA.
That's not a bad idea, Mikey. We tried to sprinkle cayenne pepper on the counters once, thinking that he'd hate the taste and learn that the counters are bad. We learned the hard way that he likes cayenne pepper.
p.s. He swiped the bread box off the counter yesterday and busted it. On the plus side, we haven't had any bread in it since he learned how to open the bread box a few months ago.
What kind of strange oven are you using that glows bluish-purple instead of reddish-orange (first picture)? Oh, wait...it's Matt. I bet he loves to put on his Brian Roberts tee, turn on the purple neon oven lights, and let his bread bake to the soothing sounds of Kenny G. You know what the G stands for...
That is strange! I didn't notice the purple.
If we're talking about Matt, the G stands for "Grrrreat!" If we're talking about Kenny G, I'd rather not think about it.
Post a Comment