Most women have one great love affair. I have two.
LOL - that's funny!!! I just started to get into this show last season. Thankfully my workplace isn't like The Office most of the time.
It's been a long time. That's what she said.
We're gonna miss the season premier! I guess we'll have to watch it when we get back. It's going to be so hard...to wait. That's what she said.It's all about the delivery.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOL - that's funny!!! I just started to get into this show last season. Thankfully my workplace isn't like The Office most of the time.
It's been a long time. That's what she said.
We're gonna miss the season premier! I guess we'll have to watch it when we get back. It's going to be so hard...to wait. That's what she said.
It's all about the delivery.
Post a Comment