Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Priests are funny, too

I just saw our resident (more or less) priest in the hallway. This was our conversation:

Rachel: "Hi, Father! (Read: I have a hard enough time remembering 600 sisters' names, let alone yours) How are you?"

Priest: "Hm. Sober."

Rachel: "That's too bad. But it's only noon."

Priest: "True, true. So many bars, so little time. Well, I'm off to liturgy."

He was only kind of kidding.

5 comments:

Anti-Supermom said...

That is so funny! I LOVE that your priest has a sense of humor, I have experience with those that do not :)

I'm still laughing...

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I've ever know a proest who didn't really enjoy a good time. Bravo for good old father what's his name.

Anonymous said...

the anonymous was me, trying to figure out all this newfangled technology.

Rachel said...

These nuns (and the one or two priest I've met) really know how to get their booze on. It must be something in the vows.

Rebecca said...

You were the funny one. Great comment. "It's only noon."