Matt forwarded me a link to a new-to-me site that lets couples anonymously post their problems, then ask for input on who's right and who's wrong. Wait...maybe this was a hint. Anyway, it's absolutely hilarious and totally addictive. From the boyfriend worried about his girlfriend gaining 10 pounds to the wife whose husband won't let her flush when it's "not yellow enough," I just can't tear myself away.Even though this is anonymous, I don't think I would ever post to it. I might be tempted if they expand it beyond couple-type problems, or if Matt and I were arguing about something ridiculous, which often happens.
3 comments:
Ridiculous arguments? That never happens.
Wait, I just tried to explain one to Bel. Hmmm... that was a difficult one to explain. "Well, you see, um..."
This is awful. And oh-so-entertaining.
I liked the buddies who were debating about the airplane on the backwards conveyor belt would actually take off. That was actually funnier than the people who are all, "But why can't I get a Gucci purse?" and "Why don't you stop flirting with waiters?"
Sounds like a great site - I'm going to check it out! :)
Post a Comment