Most women have one great love affair. I have two.
You ought to do an entire book and send it to some publishers. . . . Perhaps you could make it a communal effort with signs from all over the country!
Something like this sign shouldn't be held to the same standards. This is obviously a case of missing plastic letters than someone's stupidity. At least they left the appropriate blank spaces!!!
I really just posted it because it's funny, not because it's wrong (even though it obviously is). Still, I'm sure they have spare letters.
I get the point you were making. Funny post!~Sarah H.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You ought to do an entire book and send it to some publishers. . . . Perhaps you could make it a communal effort with signs from all over the country!
Something like this sign shouldn't be held to the same standards. This is obviously a case of missing plastic letters than someone's stupidity. At least they left the appropriate blank spaces!!!
I really just posted it because it's funny, not because it's wrong (even though it obviously is). Still, I'm sure they have spare letters.
I get the point you were making. Funny post!
~Sarah H.
Post a Comment