That's Sister Kenneth in the middle (a.k.a. Sister Kass) and one of our secretaries, Linda, on the right. Linda's not a sister either, but we both felt like honorary ones today in our "Halloween Habits," as Sister Kass put it.Sister Kass (dressed as The Great Pumpkin) started calling me Minnie when I hung my Twins poster up at the end of last season. Naturally, I started calling her Saint Paul. I told her that "Sister Saint Paul" was redundant. She said it was an oxy moron.
Not to be outdone, our service dog, Newey, also dressed as The Great Pumpkin:

2 comments:
Newark will let anyone do just about anything, won't he? Happy Halloween, a wonderfully pagan holiday!
No wonder you love working with the sisters. They seem wonderful.
Do you think Jesus resents the fact that we celebrate Halloween? Or do you think he has his own favorite costumes? What Would Jesus Be?
Post a Comment