
Those who know me well know that I'm typically not lukewarm about anything. I either love something or I hate it. My new very favorite thing is the Web site
Bring Fido. It has information on and links to thousands of pet-friendly facilities across the country--from lists of hotels and airline policies to pet-friendly destinations and priceless photos of pets on vacation.
For two people who love to travel, but hate to leave our little Barley boo at home, this site is a lifesaver.
5 comments:
So will BarBar be able to join us in Colorado? How will he do in the car? It's too bad he's not as well mannered as Kiki and Howie who are welcome wherever they go! :-) What can I say?
I can't imagine what you are going to be like with you have KIDS.
Rebecca,
She will be wonderful--in her own Rachie sort of way!
No, I'm afraid Barley gets his own vacation at "Happy Tails Pet Resort" when we come to Colorado. His usual haunt, "Dogwood Acres Pet Retreat" was all booked. That car ride would be torture for him.
My church kids tease me about that all the time, Rebecca. I worry that poor Barley will be neglected.
Let's tell the story of our first dog Shoey. When Rachel was born, Shoey went to her carpet in the corner where she usually curled up and sat down with her nose into the corner, hunched over because no one, she felt, was paying attention to her. That lasted about a week, and then it was fine! I wish I could find that picture.
Post a Comment