Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stalker dog

Matt and I have a loft over our bedroom. I call it my library, but it's slowly becoming Barley's bedroom. Barley won't sleep on dog beds, but he loves to migrate from couch to couch throughout our house. The faux-leather one up in our library loft has become his favorite.

This wouldn't be a problem if he didn't always get off the couch and peer down at us from above:

I wonder what goes through his head when he's up there...

"Do they know that I can see them? Will they see me eat this chair?"

"How far can I fly if I get a running start?"

"I'll wait until they fall asleep. Then, I'll attack."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heehee!! That just makes me laugh!! Silly Bar Bar!

Anonymous said...

He is just becoming more and more human. . . as if he wasn't so already!

Rebecca said...

He's like the Mona Lisa.

Anna said...

He's keeping tabs on you; he doesn't want to miss anything.

Mike R said...

I can only imagine what he gets to see from that point of view! haha. /me throws up a little.