We cleaned and organized the pantry:
We also did copious amounts of laundry and cleaned the entire house. I finished days' worth of lesson plans, and Matt did something to our house's wireless network that I don't understand. That was on day 1.
By day 2, we were getting restless. Poor Barley bore the brunt of our boredom, but you, loyal readers, get to enjoy the resulting photos and videos. Barley says, "you're welcome," but he's glad I'm back at school.
Every doggie looks cuter with snow on his nose:
We did let him in right after this video was taken:
Honestly, we did.
Edit: For the record (and before the Maryland SPCA comes knocking on our door), Barley jumps and barks at the sliding door like that every single time we let him outside. While it may look and sound like we torture him, that's just what he wants you to believe.
5 comments:
We had two snow days too... and all we did was catch up on Late Night with Conan O'Brien and Big Love, shovel the driveway, and eat comfort food like roast and scalloped potatoes and ham. I suppose I could have been reading all manner of things for my directed readings class, working on my forthcoming exhibit, cleaning the house, doing laundry, et cetera. Instead, I chose to sit. And it was delightful. I wish you a day to sit sometime soon.
Next time you have a snow day, can you come to MN to do my laundry?
Good grief! Where did you learn to get all of that done in two days? I echo Rebecca! I also think we should allow all Minnesota teachers to move to Maryland for one semester, in the winter, of course, so they can have snow days and lose some of the angst of listening to weather reports (and watching cursors and the bottom of the tv screen) and cursing because the snow would stop at midnight.
Barley's bark is so tortured!
Ok, I second Feyds and your mom - come to MN and help me with housework. Please.
We're supposed to get an inch of snow on Monday night. I'm on my way!
Anna, you're falling right in to his trap.
Post a Comment