While home during my spring break this week, I've spent some time trying to figure out how to spend the hundreds of
Cabela's points I've earned with my Cabela's credit card. Back before we were married, Matt convinced me to get a Cabela's card, assuring me there would be hundreds of things for me to purchase with my points. Since then, he's observed that hardly anything at Cabela's seems to appeal to me and has suggested that a new fishing rod or some men's hiking boots might be a nice way to spend my points. I should have seen this coming.
So after stuggling through page after page of high-waisted pants and embroidered sweaters, I came across this item in the women's clothing section:

I've heard of a "golf widow" or even a "fishing widow," but a "hunting widow" brings with it a double meaning that might explain why the hat was listed for $2.88.
3 comments:
Hiking boots. I've seen photographic proof that you have the potential to be outdoorsy. :)
Or use the points to buy Christmas presents, and take the money you would have spent on Christmas presents to buy books and shoes for yourself.
And then, once you've spent the points, get an Amazon card like the rest of us and earn something you want. :)
Yeah. Not funny. Although, Greta's husband got hit in the head golfing once and was injured fairly badly. I don't think she'd find the Golf Widow one funny, either.
Post a Comment