Sadly, the Twins lost both of the mere two games they're playing in Baltimore this year, but we still had a great time at the ballpark:
Note all the jalapeƱos, which made for a particularly rough Friday morning:
"They're still good."
Matt is still laughing about this sign:
It's sad how few Twins players I know now. I'll learn all their names by the post-season, I swear.
And, of course, the obligatory usher picture for my dad. This man didn't care that he was in the bleachers. He was in charge, and we knew it.
After the game, we headed to Pickles, where Matt warmed up his cornhole skills. Little did he know how soon they would come in handy! More on that in a later post. Stay tuned.
2 comments:
I am still proud of Matt for his love of jalapenos. It takes a discerning palate to appreciate them. Matt needs to go to a Mexican restaurant and ask for fried jalapenos. Gary T. says you would never believe what happens to them when they're fried. Hmmmm.
I must say the Twins ushers look a lot "snappier."
Post a Comment