Saturday, May 23, 2009

Shout-outs

First, thank you to Maria for the wonderful Earth Day prizes! They are amazing, and she was more than generous. I've already used the produce bags a couple times, though I have to wait a few days on the Diva Cup.

Second, even if you're reading this outside the Twin Cities, be sure to vote for Missy as "Best Local Blog" over on this site. She's still leading the pack with 40% of the vote, and there are only a few weeks left to vote. Good luck!

2 comments:

Marketing Mama said...

Thank you for the shout out!!! :) I appreciate you spreading the word about my blog --- I would love to have new visitors, and of course votes for the best local blog award!

Maria said...

You're welcome! I'm a bit behind thanks to a lovely trip to Minnesota! I am in trouble though for not visiting a certain someone... whom shall remain nameless at this time! ;)