Most women have one great love affair. I have two.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Anarky
There are so many things about this picture that I love.
I don't even know where to start.
Perhaps with a poster-size print matted, framed and displayed prominently in our home.
p.s. Thanks for the picture, Garrett!
3 comments:
carolmom
said...
Oh, where ARE those wonderful people? I don't believe I had too many in my classes. . . at least none who would have the daring to correct graffiti! :)
3 comments:
Oh, where ARE those wonderful people? I don't believe I had too many in my classes. . . at least none who would have the daring to correct graffiti! :)
Fabulous! My husband will love it (he'll have to check it out later... don't want to disturb the work in progress out back).
Aaawww you're right! It's fantastic! This copy editor approves :)))))
Post a Comment