For some reason, Matt has always had an alpaca aversion. He says they're the stuck-up kid of the animal world. As soon as we came around the corner and saw this guy, Matt said, "Well, well, well. Look at this smug jackass."

He said it was the hair, like the alpaca was trying to look like Prince from the Purple Rain era:

And for me, there's nothing like a little signage snafu to make an outing worthwhile. Was it really necessary to add "office" to this sign? Were they concerned that people from Baltimore would have otherwise thought that the two men sitting inside were poultry? "Wait. Those guys don't look like roosters. I don't get it."
2 comments:
You know, from that picture, Matt just might have a point. The critter does appear a bit aloof. Cute, but aloof. I'm sure Prince would appreciate the comparison!
I agree. That alpaca does look like a jackass. Now you need to find a jackass that looks like an alpaca.
Post a Comment