Man, you encounter some good ones. I wish you had been with Andrew and me today when we counted the grammar errors on billboards north of the Twin Cities. Did any of these people go to school?!
Rebecca, if you knew how many people I've encountered who said, "I wish I had paid more attention in high school." Yes, it's true, and no, they didn't. Rachel, I really, really, REALLY you are keeping these!
3 comments:
Man, you encounter some good ones. I wish you had been with Andrew and me today when we counted the grammar errors on billboards north of the Twin Cities. Did any of these people go to school?!
Rebecca, if you knew how many people I've encountered who said, "I wish I had paid more attention in high school." Yes, it's true, and no, they didn't. Rachel, I really, really, REALLY you are keeping these!
aaawwww that's too funny...!
Post a Comment