Most women have one great love affair. I have two.
Voting isn't cool so I am going to stay home and get trashed on Listerine.-Futurama
I actually cried. I cried!
First of all, Abbi, get yourself together. There is such a thing as "too emotional." Rach, forget anything other than teaching English. I WISH I had an English teacher as good as you will be.
Don't ever say I didn't tell you that you should be teaching SS.
Had to wait on watching these until I could access my home computer. I'm finally here.1. I'm with Abbi. Got me all emotional.2. Why don't you listen to your dad?!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Voting isn't cool so I am going to stay home and get trashed on Listerine.
-Futurama
I actually cried. I cried!
First of all, Abbi, get yourself together. There is such a thing as "too emotional." Rach, forget anything other than teaching English. I WISH I had an English teacher as good as you will be.
Don't ever say I didn't tell you that you should be teaching SS.
Had to wait on watching these until I could access my home computer. I'm finally here.
1. I'm with Abbi. Got me all emotional.
2. Why don't you listen to your dad?!
Post a Comment