Sunday, December 14, 2008

Congratulations, Ben and Tracy!

Two of our very favorite people got married the weekend before Thanksgiving. Ben was Matt's roommate in college (really, for the better part of a decade), and Tracy is his perfect match. To give an idea of how awesome these two are (and how wonderful they are for each other), this was their wedding invitation:

It should also be noted that Tracy has two daughters. I would say that they helped pick out the invitation, but we know Ben too well. This is what he wore at the reception:
And this was the topper on their cake:

I had class the weekend of their wedding, so I had to stay at home, but it looks like it was a great celebration:

And even though this one is blurry, I have to throw it in, because it's so classic Matt and Ben. Matt is dancing like a white guy (probably saying "AOOO") and Ben is pretending to pick his nose. So juvenile, so ridiculous, so sorry I missed it:

We wish you many happy years, Bennie and Tracy!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Congratulations Ben & Tracy!

LOVE the picture of Matt dancing like a white guy...so classic Mattie.

Rebecca said...

Congrats, Ben & Tracy! What a great post, Rachel...