Saturday, August 22, 2009

Barley and the Nemesis: a showdown

No, that's not really Barley ready to go head-to-head with a squirrel on our deck. If it was, I'd definitely be writing a much more interesting post.

Instead, the photo has merely been "squirrelized." For those who haven't caught on to the viral Internet phenomenon of "squirrelizing" photos, this is the original, unaltered vacation photo that inspired it:

The people in the photo were vacationing in Canada from Minnesota. They stopped to take a photo, and a local resident became interested in the sound the of the timer on the camera. Now, thanks to this site, you can insert said local resident into any of your favorite photos (including photos of those who would kill you if they knew they were in the same picture as a squirrel).

1 comment:

carolmom said...

When I first looked at the picture (rather quickly), I was amazed at how composed my grand dog appears. I have seen the squirrel in many different situations, but this seems particularly appropriate!