
Somewhere along the way, we spotted one of Vegas's famous (or are they infamous?) streetside daiquiri bars. Since we already had some high-quality vodka in us, we figured a little less-than-high-quality vodka wouldn't be such a bad idea. It made sense at the time, honest. So we ordered some bizarre concoction of cheap vodka and imitation orange flavoring that tasted like an orange dreamsicle. I don't remember everything about the rest of the walk, but I do remember meeting all sorts of wonderful people (including a few fellow teachers and some fabulous gay couples) and having a great deal of fun, especially with the vodka dreamsicle...


The juxtaposition of Matt's expression with the sign in the background makes this my favorite picture of the trip, by far:
Ah, yes. The "City of Entertainment," indeed.
3 comments:
How long were those straws and how hard did you have to suck when you got to the bottom?! I can't believe you didn't get sick!
Matt DOES look fantastic in that picture! :-)
You've had a few good runs with that dress, Rachie.
Aaawww I love those nights!!! And that picture with the sign IS awesome ;-p
Post a Comment