I wore my hair in a ponytail to school the other day, in small part because I was in the mood for a change and in large part because I slept in. They say that people love change, which is the explanation I'm using for a day full of variations of this same comment:
"Wow! You look good today! What's different?"
As (unfortunate) luck would have it, that same day, a student said she could eat whatever she wanted without gaining weight. I told her I was jealous and another (rather precocious) student said, "Oh, c'mon! You're not that fat!"
3 comments:
...to you? Good Grief!
LOL! Kids! A friend of mine is a teacher, and apparently when she wore a ponytail to school, it created drama for the students because she NEVER wears a ponytail (according to second graders). LOL! I don't envy you all one bit, and I appreciate more and more each day what teachers do. :)
Seriously. Kids don't think before they talk.
Post a Comment