Last week, while Matt was working on his homework in the office, Barley became upset that Matt wasn't paying enough attention to him. So Barley grabbed the bag of shredded paper that was bound for the recycling bin and ran with it out of the office...
Around the corner...
And down the hall.
Then, like any good, spoiled child, he tried his best to look sorry while Matt and I cleaned it all up.
Bad, bad dog.
5 comments:
A doggie Hansel and Gretel. He just didn't want to get lost! Did you chase him so he'd stop? I'm trying to create that image in my mind. Hmmmm :-)
LOL! I'd take the paper over the stuff my son tosses to the ground any day. Want to trade? Kidding...
Yup, bad doggies. Stella got into the garbage last night. I woke up to coffee grounds strewn around the kitchen. Sigh.
Gross, Anna! Coffee grounds are way worse than paper.
And I can only imagine what The Boy throws on the floor, Maria. :)
:) I'm glad to see Tony isn't the only one who still gets mad when it's not all a bout him for 5 minutes of the day!!
Post a Comment