Sunday, August 31, 2008

Rachel through the ages

I've seen this on a few other blogs (Marketing Mama most recently - thanks!) and on a Facebook profile or two (including my own Facebook profile now, thank you very much), and I just couldn't resist. Enjoy your pictorial journey through the decades, as told by my head:

Mimi Eisenhower had nothing on the Rachel of 1952:
The Rachel of 1966 looked frighteningly like her mother:
The Rachel of 1968 slept on soup cans to get her hair to look like this:
A decade later, the Rachel of 1978 had obviously let herself go:
But the Rachel of 1986 sported a jheri curl and a whole new flava:
Finally, the Rachel of 1992 worked the timeless combination of mall bangs and angora:
I have to also give a quick shout-out to the Mindy of 1964, who I hear looks an awful lot like the grandmother of the Mindy of 1964:
I'm not sure who the Mindy of 1990 looks like though:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say very objectively that you look good in ALL of those! LUV, M

Marketing Mama said...

Wow, those pictures all look great - you could totally pull off any of those looks! Love the commentary, too.

Rachel said...

Thanks! And thanks for the inspiration. :)

Rebecca said...

That is just plain scary.