Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Worst Puppy Guilt Ever

On our way home from our weekend in Pennsylvania, we stopped by Happy Tails Pet Resort to pick up Barley from his little vacation. I've dealt with puppy guilt not once, not twice, but now three times in just a few months.

When we pulled into the Happy Tails parking lot last week, we saw a line of dogs in their outdoor runs. Most started barking and jumping when they saw our car pull up, but one lone soul remained calm in the midst of all the chaos. One dog just stood. One dog just stared. One dog just cursed those who had left him and warned of what would happen if he was ever left there again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

. . .and what did he say would happen? That is a glowering look if ever I saw one!

Rebecca said...

Oh, that is so sad. I hope that daycare for children isn't viewed the same way... Now I have mommy guilt!