On an intellectual level, I know that
Dogwood Acres Pet Retreat is a wonderful place. On an emotional level, I feel riddled with guilt that I have to take Barley there today for his "vacation" while we're in Colorado. On a rational level, I realize that I'm treating my dog like my child, which is of no benefit to anyone.
But look at that face: "Please don't leave me. Please let me go to Colorado."
5 comments:
Oh, I have never thought of puppy guilt. Mommy guilt is bad, but we never have to leave our babies in a kennel for a week.
Have fun at the wedding. Is Matt still officiating?
Indeed, he is! We were going over his notes for the ceremony last night. I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures and write about the experience as much as I can.
We are eager (NOT anxious)to hear all about the ceremony--in your words!
I sure hope you get a gold water bowl out of $50/day. That is fricking crazy!
We don't pay $50/day!
Post a Comment