We got home very late last night, so we had to wait until this morning to go pick up Barley. Since
I had to drop him off, I got to go pick him up. I'm not sure if it was the running with the other doggies or the fact that he probably didn't sleep a wink in 6 days, but Barley is exhausted.

Not even the little black dog from down the street, his neighborhood nemesis who walks by at this time every day, could rouse Barley from this stooper. As I type this, I can hear his snoring getting louder and louder.
Poor baby. Doggie Camp is exhausting!
3 comments:
My God! I don't think I've ever seen Barley that still ever!
OH MY! My grand-dog is SO cute! I can almost see him dragging my coat down the stairs after he awakens!
His cousins, our grand lizards, always seem as mellow as this. It's interesting to see comparisons.
Don't you love when your kids play until they pass out?
Post a Comment