Saturday, July 26, 2008

Friends who bite...hard

A couple weeks ago, Rebecca posted a story about her son, Frank, getting bit by a "friend" at school. Again, I don't like to compare my canine child to her human one, but sometimes it's just too easy.

This weekend, we're taking care of Barley's friend, Lexi. We've dogsat for Lexi before, but that was back when Barley spent his days in a crate. This time, they've been left out. Together. All day. When I got home last night, Barley had a puncture wound on his face:


And that photo was taken after a day of healing! Of course, we know Barley and what he's capable of instigating, so we were sure he deserved it. Today, we got our proof:


Poor Lexi! Barley's mouth is full of her fur. And just in case he tried to deny it, we got a shot of him with some remnants of Lexi still in his mouth:

5 comments:

carolmom said...

It sounds like our kids with their cousins!

carolmom said...

Another thought. His Aunt Kiki is ADD just like Barley. Can't you tell they're related? :-)

Rebecca said...

Oh my.

Rachel said...

When you say your "kids with their cousins," do you mean your cats or your actual children? I never bit anyone, did I?

carolmom said...

I meant my Kiki and Howie. Howie ended up with us because he bit the customers at Chan Vet. Clinic.