I have to give a huge shout-out to Abbi who said "If we don't laugh, we'll cry" about this Vanity Fair posting. Ironically--or perhaps, appropriately--I laughed until I cried when I read it. Click the image for the full-size, three-page version.In fairness to Governor Palin, I think most of us would sound like this if we spoke off the cuff. On the other hand, there are few things funnier to me than political humor and grammar humor. Throw them together with a touch of historical humor, and I'm down for the count.
4 comments:
That is so hilarious! And it's really 11 pages long...so there's more hilarity if you keep clicking through page after page. Thanks for this!
OMG!!! I never used that much ink on my students' papers. And the lady who would be president, articulate as ever, takes English diction and syntax to new levels. The editor used more ink than she did!
I am speechless, and I were Sarah were, too.
Hi! Thank you so much for sharing. I couldn't stop laughing! Having been a full-time copy editor for almost 10 years, I find this kind of stuff PRICELESS:)))
Post a Comment