In Ireland my dog used to come on the bus with me all the time. It wasn't a big deal back then. Now I think we've become all americanized and stuff. I also used to be able to bring my dog into the pub all the time too. That's kind of stopped mostly. Except that if you smoke, or are there with your dog, you can sit outside, where there are huge outdoor heaters and the Porch, is 3 sided, so it's almost indoors anyway. Like a smokers room. But just cold enough in the winter to get people back in. Unless your dog is with you.
2 comments:
Oh heck! Doggies are such wonderful people! Don't you think? :-)
In Ireland my dog used to come on the bus with me all the time. It wasn't a big deal back then. Now I think we've become all americanized and stuff. I also used to be able to bring my dog into the pub all the time too. That's kind of stopped mostly. Except that if you smoke, or are there with your dog, you can sit outside, where there are huge outdoor heaters and the Porch, is 3 sided, so it's almost indoors anyway. Like a smokers room. But just cold enough in the winter to get people back in. Unless your dog is with you.
Post a Comment