Saturday, July 18, 2009

Life is Just a Day at the Beach

Ah, summer vacation!

Matt and I took a mid-week trip to the beach this week.


The weather was perfect, the views were amazing and the beach was deserted. On the flip side, Matt got stung by a jellyfish and we both got some nasty sunburn. Yes, the lives of a government employee and a teacher are rough this time of year, but we're making do.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love when photographers capture their own feet. It's a personal favorite.

Excited to see that beach on Thursday!

carolmom said...

I love it when people complain about "all the time off" that teachers have. I suggest that they are certainly welcome to join me by taking education classes and joining the ranks. Interestingly, there are few takers. Hmmmmm.

carolmom said...

I see that one of us has made it into the ocean. Not that anyone would be upset because she spent her first two years at the ocean and has had little chance to return. . . but whatever!!!