Thursday, July 3, 2008

Experiencing Matt's Colorado



Matt and I arrived in beautiful Breckenridge, Colorado yesterday and settled in to our nice little condo in the heart of the town. The Scherers are all still in Denver or driving from Minnesota, so we explored the town ourselves. What did we do with our one day of free time? Did we hike through the miles of mountain trails that are literally in our backyard? Did we take in some local culture, such as the Barney Ford House Museum?

Of course not! We found the local brewery.

Matt's verdict: Breckenridge Brewery was decent, but not great. Hopefully, his next review will be on some mountains or a museum or two.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

That would have been my first stop, too.

carolmom said...

It looks like Uncle Craig did okay. Yes?

Anonymous said...

I am a big nerd because I think Barney Ford sounds like an excellent subject for an hour's ponderings and wanderings.