Greetings! Thank you so much for the information. I have a question wht is the main difference in your PhD for education and your EdD for education program? Also, as I was also looking at you Phd program for psychology and I noticed that some of the psychology courses that are required to take I already took them for my bachelor credits. Will I be able to transfer those credits or they are entirely different?
Thank so much for your help.
If this person is pursuing a doctorate, then s/he already has a Master's degree. How in the world did this person graduate from high school, let alone college and beyond? I tell myself that s/he's probably teaching math or a science (which is still no excuse), but I wouldn't be surprised if s/he taught English. At least as an administrator, s/he will get out of the classroom!
4 comments:
It's possible that English is not this person's first language. That was my first thought... (It's a reason, not an excuse.)
That is possible.
However, if the person hasn't yet mastered English, he or she has no business in the classroom. The only excuse I might accept is that this person speaks a foreign language, teaches that foreign language, and allows no English in the classroom. Even still, one has to have a handle on English grammar in order to teach a foreign language to native English speakers.
Never mind. I guess there's no excuse. :)
I dont teech butt think I em smart. Whom need good grammer anyway.
I wonder where you heard that first line before? :-)
Post a Comment